Stay in so others can Make It Home!
There are more than 115,000 people who are homeless in California. 11,300 are Veterans and nearly 23,000 are families with children.
You can help end homelessness by spending a night at home.
Kristenanniebell I'm ending homelessness in my PJ's tonight! Instead of spending money on a night out, I'm spending the night in with my family at home. And then I'm donating the money I saved to PATH. Check out omaze.com/PATH or ImaginaryFeast.org to end homelessness with me!
#ImaginaryFeast #MakingItHome #EndingHomelessness
Host a dinner party with friends.
Throw a move night.
Camp in with the kids.
Then donate the money you saved by not spending an expensive night out on the town.
Thanks to supporters like you, PATH has helped nearly 6,500 people move into homes of their own in the last three years.
- $50 Assists a PATH client with rental application fees
- $100 Provides housing location services to an individual or family
- $250 Equips an individual with employment training
- $500 Provides retention services for ten recently housed individuals and families
- $1,000 Assists an individual with a security deposit for first month’s rent
- $2,500 Helps a Veteran move into a furnished apartment
- $5,000 Helps a family move into their own furnished home